- Home
- Facilities
Sharrock Niblo Park
| Documents | |
|---|---|
| Other Link | Sharrock/Niblo Historic Preservation |
The site of these historic structures was originally owned by Everard Sharrock Jr. and has a long history of documented ownership dating from the Peters Colony settlement. The log cabin, hand-dug well, root cellar and log barn were constructed in 1847, while the farmhouse is believed to date between the late 1800s and early 1900s. A plank barn is thought to date from the 1920s-30s.